Click...

Friday, July 23, 2010

so sweet....


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, 20 JULY 2010

19 july 2010

early celebration with my colleagues @ Mee Jawa,Puchong..

20 July 2010

the day has come...
It's my born day..

2 am - my kak long kejut..wish n gimme present..

the present, symbolic of korean or japan..

In my facebook,a lot of my friends and also my family Wish me..
How happy I am..
You gurls & guys are Great...So much thanks..

Lunch time..Shima came to my office..
We ate together, Western Food..(i think she didn't know that day was my birthday..hehe)
At nite..went to watch movie 'The Soccerer's Apperentice'..
Nuffnang gimme present..Thanks a lot..love it..
I watched with my beloved oppa..Thanks darling..
Surprisingly, oppa gimme gift..That's cholocolates from Grandeur..

Wow!!!Good choices..This chocs sweet & yummylicious..Thanks sweetie..


21 July 2010

the zaila treat me birthday lunch..thanks dear..
Lunch @ pizza...my stomach full..urgghh!!alhamdulilah..

the birthday celebration still ON until the next 2 weeks..
with my family and also friends kot...

thinking of Dim Sum or Seafood...
i heard that there is a nice seafood restaurant at ampang..
and the black pepper crab is superb..

19 comments:

sarah shafie said...

burthday girl..hepi besday oya??bile besday ni??23 july ek..

oya said...

thank u...
20 july...delay nye entry..

Fazleyatul Aini said...

ohhh happy birthday dear
may GOD giv u health n well
may your life will be happier then yesterday
amin

oya said...

thanks lya...amin..;)

Aida Azryn said...

Happy birthday! i love u! mmmmuahhhhhhhhhhhh~ hehe~ :D

oya said...

thanks aida...luv u too..*hugs*

ayah,ummi, farish said...

hepy belated birthday.....moga panjang umur.murah rezeki

oya said...

thanks kak...*hugs*
amin...

nuraitul said...

lepas da besday u..oleh itu..happy belated besday..may Allah bless ur life n sukses in everything u do.. btw..the chocolate tue look sedap la..kongsi leh.. :D

oya said...

thanks nuraitul...;)
nak ke..hehehe...

Zura Tahir said...

wow bestnye bday girl org belanje...

oya said...

hehe..tu la best..appreciate sgt..

nabilah_2908 said...

happy belated birtday Mahira...(^_^)


jom ke APA KATA HATI pulak,
BERMIMPI TENTANG ULAR

NARDtheNERD said...

happy belated burffday..=))

oya said...

thanks friend..syg korang..

sweetie2010.blogspot said...

Salam OYa,

Happy belated birthday..moga sentiasa bahagia dan gembira

A D I A said...

happy birthday dear :) wahh celebration is on for 2 weeks plus eh. sakannn.

oya said...

sweetie : thanks u so much..muwahs!!amin

adia : hehehe..tu la tuh..lame gell..
sbb tunggu adik free skali harung..

cindir-rela said...

wow!!

happy besday!

serious. this year is a very good year for besday celebration kan? haha..
mr adorable said it to0..this years, so many people wish him...me to0!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails