Click...

Thursday, July 01, 2010

I wanna be The Sorcerer’s Apprentice


Synopsis from Nuffnang
Dave (JAY BARUCHEL) is just an average college student, or so it appears, until the sorcerer Balthazar Blake (NICOLAS CAGE) recruits him as his reluctant protégé and gives him a crash course in the art and science of magic. As he prepares for a battle against the forces of darkness in modern-day Manhattan, Dave finds it is going to take all of the courage he can muster to survive his training, save the city and get the girl as he becomes THE SORCERER’S APPRENTICE.

************************************************************************************

I wanna be The Sorcerer's Apprentice because i like Magic...

My New Magical Power....In my mind, so many things to do...

When I think of work. Too lazy to go for work. I would like to duplicate myself with full of skills and knowledge’s..

When I feel wanna quit work. The magic power will create a lot of money,'money tree', for me to live and having wonderful life..

I like shopping. Just think what type of stuffs to have, then *tink* power to make the stuff visible and I own them..

The favourite magic that everyone would like too, is flying to wherever country we desire..

That's the nicest magic power run in my life makes me become happier...

Magic power to make me stronger and destroy my enemy...
Turn my 'busy body' neighbors into garden...So that, near my house got beautiful garden...

Whoever dislikes me will dissapear..
Wow! This is so cruel..muahahaha!!!!
It's warning..Don't makes me angry or sad ya...

I'm totally crazy with magic, imagination and wishes...Haha!!!
Such a dreaming girl...

12 comments:

Unknown said...

soping & vacation bess hehe

oya said...

kan...heaven seh!!hehehe

|| NaFiRaa || said...

waahhhh..sonok nampak berangan.. sis pon nak berangan jugak nih!

zee said...

duplicate verwsi pandai<----hantar pegi amek exam. :P :P :P

gudluck!

terokai seni said...

baru cuci mata kat bukit bintang, tuka baki duit singapura

Lovely Bella said...

mule2 berangan mane tau jd kenyataan.. uuhhuh

oya said...

nafira:mmg sonok..heaven!!

zee:mmg bole pakai gaks yg tu..

cemomoi:nape tukr..bagi lah kt teman..

bella: i like that spirit..hehe..

Aida Azryn said...

Wah,aida teringin nak beli kapal terbang! ;D

oya said...

ye ke aida..best kan ade private jet sendiri..
if tercapai..nk tmpg tau..

Unknown said...

suka2....impian sume gdis..

Ezao' Edogawa said...

wahh seronok betul cik oya berhalusinasi? hehehe

oya said...

echah : haha..tu la..impian general utk gadis2..

ezao : sgt best..mengaruts pon ado..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails