Click...

Friday, April 23, 2010

My Dream Destination

My Dream Destination is KOREA...
Oh I wish to go there..
The place is tremendously beautiful wonderful view...
Actually,I want to feel all 4 weathers there..
Winter,Autumn,Spring and Summer..I think I should stay for 1 year..haha..

Why Korea??
Firstly, it was because i'm the biggest fan of KOREA..
Including korean drama, korean pop singers + songs and others..
The famous story entitled Winter Sonata..
WOW!!!the place shoot that film attracts me a lot..
Instead of Full House..I wish to get that house..
Not only that,My Girl inspired me to go to Jeju Island..
This korean drama really makes me dream to go to Korea..

Because of too much of korean drama and show I watched, I want to go there to experience myself at that place..
The culture..
The view..
The people..

Including shopping and visit nice places..






Now...
Korea also contribute in my life a bit..
All my family know that I love Korea than My Birthday cupcakes looks like this...



Then my beloved oppa, we getting to know each other because of Korea..
Then it goes deeper and deeper..I called him Oppa(a name for your beloved korean boy) as well..
When I saw this gifts, I bough it..Sweet korean couple..




Oh How I dream about to go there..It was totally my Dream Destination..

To travel to your dream destination, go to MAS Traveller



Project Alpha Season 2 is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAStraveller.com

15 comments:

tralalalal said...

nak pg jugak~!
:)

oya said...

kan...simpan angan2 dulu la gamaknya..

A D I A said...

saranghaeyo... wah tetiba speaking korea kan.. amii mood skit

oya said...

anyong haseyo...
kelerz speaking korea gitu..
mood semakin nak pegi ade la ni..hehe..

sugar2 kapas strawberry said...

hoyeah..same goes with me!

oya said...

really..♥ ♥

Ice Juliette said...

ice lak nk p kawen nan owg korea la.. ngee~~

oya said...

ye ke ice..nk tmpg sekaki..g wedding kt sane..best tu..

Ms Haslina said...

ada rezeki lebih...leh pg satu hari nanti...kan...

oya said...

ya betul haslina..bile nk ade rezeki lbh tu xtau lg..
pg honeymoon kt korea pn best gak nih..

Syafiq Kadiran said...

kalo nak gi, ajak la skali...hihihi

oya said...

ye ke..jom beramai2..

Budak Hingusan. said...

pehh, teringin jugak nk pegi korea...
huwaaaa.... T_T
hahaha...

mira amira said...

nak g tu jgn tggl kan mira.. hehe =p

oya said...

nak gak ke korang...jom la..
saving then zaaz ke sane...bestnya

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails