Click...

Monday, March 03, 2008

not cool coz hate myself..






Hate it..Bad messy worst life huh??
I'm so excited..Can't wait for that day..But soon it juz the worst.
So I decided to forget it..Forget All..
Sometimes I will become too emotional when it comes that only I think bout that but the other juz ignore it..haha..
Not cool coz hate myself..
Then cool it by myself..
All by myself..(song title)
Had tell everything to the one but no cares I guess..
Simply told me too not to get emo n cheers with no feelings..That's all..That's it..

****************************************************

So now I've been thinking to be busy..
So I want my life back..Work,books,korea n japan..travel..Whoa!!

*****************************************************

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails