Click...

Monday, March 29, 2010

My Date Night

My most memorable Date Nite was my first date nite with him..Oppa!!
After he proposed me, we had special celebration at Korean Restaurants..


Because of 'Korea', we get to know each other..
I still remember that he ask me did I want to travel to Korea and he gave me the details..*before we met*
Then we were gettinh close day by day..*oh I'm kind of wanna meet him*
Until we met..*I think i'm kind of like him*
Definitely oppa likes me..*yeay!yeay!*

Then that nite was our first date as a couple...*lovey dovey*
So nervous...*dup dap.. my heart beat*
After we had dinner..We watch movie..That's was our interests..
Until now we loves to date by watching movies..
Can marathon 3 movies in a row..


because i felt too nervous..i just took his pictures and forgot about my pics..
i think u too oppa..u also nervous rite??hehe..

Nuffnang gives free tickets to watch this movie..
Let's watch Date Night...



Sypnosis

Claire and Phil Foster (Tina Fey and Steve Carell) are a typical suburban couple whose lives – including their weekly date nights of dinner and a movie – have become routine. To reignite the marital spark, they visit a trendy Manhattan bistro where a case of mistaken identity turns their evening into the ultimate date night-gone-awry. But as Claire and Phil take their unexpected walk on the wild side, they begin to remember what made them so special together.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails